ExGrape ® red wine extract OPC: polyphenols > 92%, made by GROUPE GRAP'SUD in France.
ExGrape ® red wine extract OPC is a unique total profile of red wine polyphenols, and affects on aortic lipid deposition shown by scientific studies. ExGrape ® Total OPC is a strong antioxidant with ORAC value (over 17 000), equivalent or superior to the best grape OPCs in the world, and has greater antioxidant activity than any other red wine extract OPCs.
Anthocyanins: > 2%
Procyanidins > 15%
Resveratrol >100 ppm
Polyphenols total > 92%
Valeur ORAC > 17 000 µmol TE/g
Examples of scientific studies related to red wine ExGrape ® OPC extract:
1. AUGER Cyril, et al. Red wine phenolic compounds reduce plasma lipids and apolipoproteinB and prevent early aortic atherosclerosisin hypercholesterolemicgolden Syrian hamsters. American Society for Nutritional Sciences (2002) 1207-12132.
2. ZERN Tosca L. et al. Grape polyphenols decrease plasma triglyceridesand cholesterol accumulation in the aorta of ovariectomizedGuinea pigs. American Society for Nutritional Sciences (2003) p2268-2272.
3. AUGER Cyril et al. “Procyanidins and anthocyanidinsrich grape extracts prevent early atherosclerosisin hypercholesterol emichamsters” 1st International Conference of “Polyphenols and health”. Vichy 17-19 November (2003), France.
4. MANIJEH-SHAFIEE et al. “Grape and grape seed extract capacities at protecting LDL against oxidation generated by Cu2+, AAPH or SIN-1 and at decreasing superoxide THP-1 cell production. A comparison to other extracts or compounds.” Free Radical Research (2003) 37 (5), pp. 573-5845.
5. AUGER Cyril et al. “Phenolics from commercialized grape extracts prevent early atherosclerotic lesions in hamsters by mechanisms other than antioxidant effect.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (2004), 52, 5297-5302.